Thursday, April 16, 2009

Away to Albuquerque

I'm leaving this morning for Albuquerque, where I will be helping promote the Voice of the Martyrs' children's curriculum at the annual New Mexico Christian homeschooling convention. The convention is being held at a large Calvary Chapel in Albuquerque.

God willing, I will be back on Saturday evening.

These three days will be very full of events with importance. In addition to the homeschool convention there are 3 or 4 other goals that I'm hoping to accomplish through this one trip.

If you are a follower of Jesus, I would be grateful for your prayers for myself and the rest of the VOM team who will be there. We all will bring our particular weaknesses to the convention. One rep is 92. One is greatly weakened by the after effects of a heart attack. One is scheduled for intestinal surgery next month. One rep's wife will be having cancer surgery on Monday. And yet we are coming together for this event, praying that God will show His strength through our weaknesses, just as He does through the persecuted church.

I look forward to sharing with you what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment