If you were a missionary, what would you do?
- Seek training to improve your evangelism and discipleship skills.
- Seize opportunities around you to evangelize and disciple. No matter where you are, opportunities are all around you.
- Look for other "missionaries" in your area that you can collaborate with. (Hint: hopefully your church.)
- Ask your friends to become prayer supporters.
- Send them regular updates on how to pray for you (and how their prayers are being answered). Personally, I send out a prayer update email about once a week to friends who pray for me and my family.
- Periodically evaluate whether you should move to a new area where there are fewer missionaries.