Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A sobering warning about the dangers of...

From a young man raised in a Christian home:

“I have found myself in deep trances and other worlds through the usage of this drug and have found my life radically altered and changed and by it. I found this drug to be a powerful driving force and easy gateway into a world of sex, other drugs, rebellion, homosexuality, alcoholism and many other dark things. I have found such an incredible power in this drug that will completely carry one’s mind away into a very real spiritual realm. My mind is completely controlled by this drug and there is no way at all for me to break free.

What is this mind altering life changing drug that has such an incredible power?
Well, one of the main persons who has helped make this drug a powerful force in my life has been Marilyn Manson…….

The drug that I use and am addicted to is commonly known in our culture as… Rock Music.

I sold my soul to rock and roll mind control……”

The young man who posted those words on an Internet forum is believed to have been Matthew Murray, who went on the shooting spree at churches in Colorado a few weeks ago.

For more details, see http://www.nationalterroralert.com/updates/2007/12/11/internet-forum-postings-may-be-those-of-colorado-church-shooter-matt-murray/

No comments:

Post a Comment