I wear Christian T-shirts, but I have a few pet peeves about them.
- Most of them have cheesy messages. It's hard to find ones that are actually evangelistic. (Although there are a few good ones out there.)
- Most of them are dark colors, which are hot to wear in Arizona.
- All of them are collarless, which makes them too informal for some settings.
- None of them have pockets, which means you have to carry tracts somewhere else.
Now I've gotten a "mock up" of what it will look like, and I want your suggestions on how to make it better.
Five things you should know:
- The shirt will be available in many different lighter tone colors
- It will have a front left pocket.
- I don't want anything overtly religious on the front side. I want the front side to start conversations. ("Which thief am I? What does that mean?")
- I want it to be artistic, but more importantly readable. Many of the Christian shirts on the market today are hard to read.
- Adding multiple ink colors increases the price of the shirt.