Tuesday, February 3, 2015

From Sadistic to Saved

I found this video fascinating and wonderful for four reasons.

1. It's not often that someone takes atheism all the way to its logical outworkings: nihilism.  Usually professing atheists hold on to vestiges of Christianity in their moral choices.  This man stayed on the train of unbelief almost through the gates of insanity.
2. He explains things (both the lies he believed then and the truth he knows now) so clearly and concisely.
3. It gives me great joy to hear of the conversion of someone who had been so evil and sadistic. A wonderful display of the power of Jesus!
4. The way the aesthetic elements of this video are timed to correspond to the message are quite clever.  What appears at first to be low quality cinematography is actually very well thought out. (Watch and see what I mean.) 


1 comment:

  1. Great video and I'm half way through reminds me of my friend Bojidar's debate with an atheist in Texas

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6l2HFgYAwE&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete