- Read and study your Bible. (Don't think reading your Bible is high-impact? Check out Psalm 1.)
- Pray for someone else. (In prayer, you talk to the One who can meet any need!)
- Memorize Scripture. (Too hard? Check out Joshua 1:8, 2 Timothy 3:15 and Psalm 119:11)
- Volunteer for a great Christian organization like The Voice of the Martyrs or The Gideons.
- Read good books. Here's a list of my favorites.
- Write letters to prisoners. Click here to learn how.
- Evangelize on Skype. (There are lots of bored and/or troubled people on Skype whom God could use you to touch.)
Monday, April 6, 2009
7 "Better" Things to Do With Your Time
Have some snippets of time you feel you should use more wisely? Here are seven high-impact things just about anyone can do.