Christian friends, does fear or apathy hinder you from speaking with others about Jesus?
I’m thinking about starting a weekly, one hour evangelism accountability group. It’s been my observation that I am more alert to seize opportunities to evangelize when I am accountable to someone else. So, I figured maybe others want to be accountable too. Think of it as a sort of "Evangelists Anonymous" meeting.
The hour would include components like these:
- Whom did you share Jesus with last week and how did it go?
- What opportunities do you feel you missed, and how can we avoid this failure in the future?
- For more laborers
- For boldness
- For the people we have been sharing with or are preparing to share with
- How can we make our evangelism more Biblical?
- What aspect of the gospel do you struggle to share clearly and/or accurately?
- Tips on conversation starters, places to witness, etc.