Friday, December 5, 2008

"Lost at Sea" has been found again!

Quite some time ago I posted a link to the short, gripping film produced by Christ For All Nations called "Lost at Sea". Since that time, the film has been removed from CFAN's web site. But I recently found it again on Google Video.

Since I'm not sure the person who posted this film to Google had CFAN's permission to post it there (they are selling a DVD series that includes Lost at Sea), I hesitated to post the video on my blog. But in the end I decided this would be a good advertisement for the series and perhaps even motivate some people to purchase it.

I recommend watching the film twice in a row (it's only 12 minutes). The first time through will be more or less just adrenaline for you, and rather confusing. The second time you'll be able to focus clearly on the message, which is stirring. If you don't see the embedded video below, you can click here to view it.

No comments:

Post a Comment